Sunday, October 21, 2012

Confusion.....

I'm not sure as to what i really want in my life. Honestly when i was a kid i had other dreams and different plans for my life, and i must say i was gifted with parents who always said "Anisha you have the liberty to choose what you want to be." but i guess that bubble burst quite soon when my parents passed away.
After this i was devastated and had no clue what i wanted to do, I knew it for a fact that it was me all by myself. Soon i gathered my self and decided to move on in life and wanted to make my parents proud, now since i was on my own i had to find a job that would support my education and my life. Around that time the best option available for me was in the BPO sector so i grabbed the opportunity without a second thought. Until then i think all i had in mind was to work my ass out and earn my living and manage to finish college. Although i wanted to Designing (jewelry) i could not afford that in my situation and i made up my mind that BPO was the only option for me as i just could not afford my dreams. I completed my graduation in economics and a year after my grads i joined my current work place which I am glad to say is not a BPO.

When i joined this place i had it in my mind that i am gonna make the best out of this company, i had my goals set right and i knew what i wanted.....And now suddenly i have that same feeling all over again. Its seems like I'm lost somewhere i have no clue what i really want to do with my career. I have been thinking about this over and over again and all i conclude is NOTHING.....i don't know if this has ever happened to you when u think about something and get no conclusion on it.

I just hope i can get out of this sooner cause if i stay like this its gonna make me crazy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment